FrostNinja
Junior Member
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2007
- Messages
- 76
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi,I have the following configuration and would like to move it from my cooler master n200 to cooler master haf xb to fit below my tv. And if my budget allows, maybe upgrade my gfx card. Unfortunately, I know nuts about which hardware works well with which. Can anyone advice if the following configuration can be moved? And if I move, what type of gfx card I can upgrade to in the new case? Recommendations?
Specs
Intel core i5-6500 1151 3.20 ghz quad core
Gigabyte b150m-D3h 1151
Kingstone HyperX Fury DDR4 2400 MHz (4 GB x 2)
MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G PCI-E 4 GB
SSD 250 GB
1 TB HD 3.5''
650W Superflower leadex full modular 650W 80 plus silver
Nidec gentle typhoon 1850 rpm 120mm pwm cooling fan
Specs
Intel core i5-6500 1151 3.20 ghz quad core
Gigabyte b150m-D3h 1151
Kingstone HyperX Fury DDR4 2400 MHz (4 GB x 2)
MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G PCI-E 4 GB
SSD 250 GB
1 TB HD 3.5''
650W Superflower leadex full modular 650W 80 plus silver
Nidec gentle typhoon 1850 rpm 120mm pwm cooling fan

I measured it on the side and it actually fits. Now just to upgrade the gfx card!