need help urgently! New computer rig!

apocalyps253

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
hi guys!

really need some urgent and fast help as I would be going down SLS today to buy!

my old computer broke down after 6 years, so now I have 1.5k to work with as I have bought some relatively new parts that I can reuse.

Components to be excluded(1.5k without gfx, ssd, speakers, keyboard and mouse and monitor)

thanks and any help appreciated!
 

apocalyps253

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
btw my gfx is radeon r9 280x

forgot to say that this is used for gaming purposes, ty!
 
Last edited:

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,728
Reaction score
1,554
1.5k

Msi b85 g43 gaming + i5-4460 ~ $383
Gskills Ripjaws 1600mhz 2x4gb kit ~ $110
WD Blue 1tb ~ $67
Reuse SSD
Reuse gpu
Seasonic g650 650w 80+ gold semi modular psu ~ $139
Corsair Obsidian 450D ~ $169
Samsung dvd drive ~ $21
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit OEM ~ $110

Total ~ $999. Buy at tradepac. Diy
 

apocalyps253

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
hi bro, isit possible to maximise it to hit 1.5k mark because I kinda want to maybe implement dual gfx in future
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top