Hi all.
My flight is in two days time - And I still have not done planning my itinerary.
These are the three places I intend to visit. Anyone can please advise if the following info - Timing and entrance fees is correct?
Wat Pra Keaw (Opening Hours: 8.30AM – 3.30PM) (Entrance Fees: ???)
Wat Pho (Opening Hours: 8.30AM – 5PM)(Entrance Fees: 200 Baht)
Wat Suthat Thepwararam (Opening Hours: 8.30AM ~ 9PM) (Entrance Fees: 20 Baht)
*How much is the entrance fees to Wat Pra Keaw?
- Can we wear shorts and slippers to enter this 3 temples?
Thanks all!
My flight is in two days time - And I still have not done planning my itinerary.
These are the three places I intend to visit. Anyone can please advise if the following info - Timing and entrance fees is correct?
Wat Pra Keaw (Opening Hours: 8.30AM – 3.30PM) (Entrance Fees: ???)
Wat Pho (Opening Hours: 8.30AM – 5PM)(Entrance Fees: 200 Baht)
Wat Suthat Thepwararam (Opening Hours: 8.30AM ~ 9PM) (Entrance Fees: 20 Baht)
*How much is the entrance fees to Wat Pra Keaw?
- Can we wear shorts and slippers to enter this 3 temples?
Thanks all!
Last edited:
