Need help w G7x battery life

chuabenson

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2016
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone. Currently acting an issue whereby my vlog camera (Canon G7x) has a v low battery life. Does anyone own one and solved the issue or anyone who know how to solve it? Like powerbank or similar thing? Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for the advise.
 

bastero

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
679
Reaction score
22
Probably its time to get another battery?

So far no issues with mine cuz I only use it during overseas trips (approx 6-8 times per year). Got myself a spare 3rd party battery too.
 

chuabenson

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2016
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
I used for like probably from 6pm to 8pm. But it was for video shooting. I believe that's why die so fast. Where did you get the battery from and how much?

Probably its time to get another battery?

So far no issues with mine cuz I only use it during overseas trips (approx 6-8 times per year). Got myself a spare 3rd party battery too.
 

ponders

Master Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
4,658
Reaction score
346
This camera doesn't have a fantastic battery life to start off.

I always carry a 2nd one around and it can reasonably cover me for 1 whole day.

Personally i rather buy original batteries, yes they are expensive but i know i am buying something reliable.

I used to but third party ones but they do give problems. The common one being bloating after 2-3 months of non usage.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top