sgwritinghelp
Junior Member
- Joined
- Dec 24, 2014
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
Available for secondary school to university level
I am currently an English teacher. I have a Bachelor's of Social Sciences in Psychology, hence I am able to write academic papers with proper APA citation.
Expositions, narratives, opinion pieces, etc are welcome.
I can:
- Correct your grammar and punctuation
- provide an in depth critique of your essays with comments
- Help you with your argument structure and flow
- Help you with your sentence structure
- Provide you draft essay outlines depending on topic (eg prose/poetry analysis, GP topics)
- Do research for your essays (esp at Uni level.)
I can handle last minute requests to finish your essay within a few hours (provided I check my email during that time).
If you require me to do the whole assignment for you, we will have to negotiate beforehand.
Charges range from $10 - $100 depending on level (secondary school, junior college/jc, university), what you are looking for, and number of words (a 3k research essay will cost me more time and money).
I have been doing this for the past few years and have satisfied customers.
Contact me at sgwritinghelp@gmail.com if interested.
I am currently an English teacher. I have a Bachelor's of Social Sciences in Psychology, hence I am able to write academic papers with proper APA citation.
Expositions, narratives, opinion pieces, etc are welcome.
I can:
- Correct your grammar and punctuation
- provide an in depth critique of your essays with comments
- Help you with your argument structure and flow
- Help you with your sentence structure
- Provide you draft essay outlines depending on topic (eg prose/poetry analysis, GP topics)
- Do research for your essays (esp at Uni level.)
I can handle last minute requests to finish your essay within a few hours (provided I check my email during that time).
If you require me to do the whole assignment for you, we will have to negotiate beforehand.
Charges range from $10 - $100 depending on level (secondary school, junior college/jc, university), what you are looking for, and number of words (a 3k research essay will cost me more time and money).
I have been doing this for the past few years and have satisfied customers.
Contact me at sgwritinghelp@gmail.com if interested.
