Need help

rainforest

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2001
Messages
562
Reaction score
6
Hi, I have a J5, don't know what I press now it wont switch off. I did a hard reset but still the Samsung logo came on but wont switch off. Any help? Thanks.
 

dio brando

Master Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Messages
2,783
Reaction score
33
Hi, I have a J5, don't know what I press now it wont switch off. I did a hard reset but still the Samsung logo came on but wont switch off. Any help? Thanks.

means your phone uplorry-ed.

wait until batt flat for auto shutdown. then charge and turn on, then pray hard its working as usual. (your screen will be burn with the samsung logo in the middle, but don't worry, wait awhile, it'll go off).

if it starts working weirdly, u bring to Samsung service centre they will only quote u a bill of 450+++ :s13:

tl:dr nice timing to change to S10, or note10 (future).
 

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
6,089
Reaction score
1

rainforest

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2001
Messages
562
Reaction score
6
hi thanks, have tried them all. none work. Went down to Plaza Sg the cso do a hard reset, all data erased and a new ios installed. Now working properly.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top