
Need Parents Advice: MindChamps Vs Learning Lab
Which enrichment class is better for English?
4 Years son currently enrolled in MindChamps but does not see the effects as compared to Berries for Chinese.
British Council. If you wanna learn, may as well learn from the ones who invented the damned language.
I'm not kidding. My nephew goes there. And the pricing not different from all these anyway.

4 year old attending berries
Heard it is quite good
Does your child attend school in the day?
Whatever the nurse or kindergarten teacher is going, is it not enough?
Heard learning lab is better for older kids e.g. Primary school - based on feedback from parents I know
Don't know anybody sending kids to kind champs
why 4 year old need enrichment class alr?
english read books and newspaper is really the best way to learn
Need Parents Advice: MindChamps Vs Learning Lab
Which enrichment class is better for English?
4 Years son currently enrolled in MindChamps but does not see the effects as compared to Berries for Chinese.
Yes I saw the effect of Berries but not so from MindChamps. He attended school in the day. From Berries, he can finish a Chinese story book by himself but does not show much interest in English from MindChamps. That is why I am asking if there is something comparable to Berries for English.
Need Parents Advice: MindChamps Vs Learning Lab
Which enrichment class is better for English?
4 Years son currently enrolled in MindChamps but does not see the effects as compared to Berries for Chinese.