I looking for a new laptop replace my current 7yo laptop. HP ENVY 15-J126tx caught my eye but however there is no ssd for this machine.
Below is the spec for HP ENVY 15-J126tx
I just use it for normal usage but if able to play some games like COD etc will be great. Budget around 1.4-1.8. Can rec similar laptop with ssd?
Below is the spec for HP ENVY 15-J126tx
- Windows 8 64
- Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ (2.4 GHz, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L (1 x 8 GB)
- 750 GB 5400 rpm SATA
- 15.6" diagonal Full HD BrightView LED-backlit Display (1920x1080)
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M (2 GB DDR3 dedicated)
- 1 year, parts and labour limited warranty
I just use it for normal usage but if able to play some games like COD etc will be great. Budget around 1.4-1.8. Can rec similar laptop with ssd?
Last edited:
