SexMuffin
Member
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2012
- Messages
- 416
- Reaction score
- 3
Hello all,
I am looking to get a secondary PC to be used for gaming. This PC would be mainly used to play Dota and league but would sometimes be used for battlefield.
My budget is 1.3k. No monitor or other peripherals needed but would prefer the Fractal Nano S.
Anyone got recommendations on a build? Currently this is what I have gathered through researching online but is unsure if it's good.
MOBO + CPU : MSI H110i PRO AC // i5-6400
RAM : Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400MHZ
GPU : Zotac 1060 MINI
PSU : Seasonic M12II 520W
CASE : Fractal Nano S
HDD : WD BLUE 1TB
SSD : Evo 850 250GB
I am looking to get a secondary PC to be used for gaming. This PC would be mainly used to play Dota and league but would sometimes be used for battlefield.
My budget is 1.3k. No monitor or other peripherals needed but would prefer the Fractal Nano S.
Anyone got recommendations on a build? Currently this is what I have gathered through researching online but is unsure if it's good.
MOBO + CPU : MSI H110i PRO AC // i5-6400
RAM : Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400MHZ
GPU : Zotac 1060 MINI
PSU : Seasonic M12II 520W
CASE : Fractal Nano S
HDD : WD BLUE 1TB
SSD : Evo 850 250GB

)