try don't get palit. heard some forumers got problems with DP on Palit. Search for the thread. I got gigabyte 1080 g1 gaming 2nd hand from a seller for $980. Would have preferred MSI but price is too steep.
Hm.. Bought the palit 1080 already. no issue with DP, HDMI, and DVI. Tested ok already.. crossing fingers.
I don't really like buying newly released stuff second hands.
can also consider cooler master power supplies. never failed me for past 6 years, their gold series. reasonably priced too. Japanese capacitors somemore.
Based on what I checked, the CM gold review slightly lower than the corsair, and the corsair rmi seems to be pretty good. Anyway bought the RMi 850 already.
Thanks to all who had given the input, especially ZrE0_Cha0s.
I commited to a MSI GTX1080 Armour in a FD node 202 for mobility! The sharpness and clarity in VR (Vive) makes a huge difference from my old rig with R9-290.
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.