Need some advice for PRUflexicash

Putatives

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2015
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Oh god, if i got $1 for everytime someone thinks of it this way. There is no such thing as 0 risk, high returns. If someone is promising you that, they're selling snake oil from Waterloo Street.

Yeah SGS or SSB bonds is a better choice.

Hahaha, thanks for your feedback!
 

Putatives

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2015
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
IMO, SAF Aviva is worth to keep. Of course my opinion might not worth anything also haha.

DPS NTUC, all CPF members will automatically be enrolled. Is only $36, and is deducted from your CPF, just put it lah. Think about is $36/year after 40 years how much only (though I know the premium will increase with age, but i think $46k is still better than what u paid).

Anyway DPS, is for your kins. When you "move on to another place", they can use the money to give u a grand funeral, thats what I told my friends haha

34 and below $36
35-39 $48
40-44 $84
45-49 $144
50-54 $228
55-59 $260

Total add up, I doubt got $46k

Just treat it as a term insurance that covers u till 60.

Thanks for the layman explanation, appreciate it! :)
 

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2001
Messages
23,387
Reaction score
4,316
Yes I agree, is subjective. But u using the example of Waterloo snake medicine, i think is an over statement.

Nevertheless, you get the gist can already.

Like i said a few times, I provide alternatives. eg. SGS bonds. I dont purely say look for 0 risk high returns product in the market.

No la, I think it's appropriate. Some of the bottles work, and others don't. Problem is, how many % of the bottles sold there work? ;)
 

Shion

Senior Mentor
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
376,276
Reaction score
122,415
Ok guys, I have decided I am going to drop this PruflexiCash and opt for a Life Insurance instead. So many things to understand :s11:

Oh I just read my policy it is PruFlexi Rewards, not PruFlexi Cash.
No difference hor. Haha.

https://www.prudential.com.sg/corp/prudential_en_sg/solutions/save/PRUflexi_rewards.html

They make until so nice like that.

The cashbacks for PruFlexi Rewards is higher as compared to PruFlexiCash

Maybe you will like to take a pic of your benefit illustration and surrender value illustration and post it here...
 

bibu00

Master Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
0
Why need to aruge. Read my thread and all about this policy will be made clear.
Bottom line is, thanks ts for contributing another bmw to prudential carpark.
 

Putatives

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2015
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Why need to aruge. Read my thread and all about this policy will be made clear.
Bottom line is, thanks ts for contributing another bmw to prudential carpark.

BMW? more like an AUDI, my agent very good send me home with an AUDI. hahahaha.
 

Putatives

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2015
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Smart choice to drop it (while you still can). Don't waste time with endowment.

Financial literacy is seriously lacking if a person is afraid to invest, yet has no qualms signing a long time commitment with a 'stranger'. The irony.

So true... :(
 

Shion

Senior Mentor
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
376,276
Reaction score
122,415
Post for you

czr4T7r.jpg


ZGnHzNh.jpg


gnXCgXZ.jpg
 

Shion

Senior Mentor
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
376,276
Reaction score
122,415
Btw did the agent tell you this is a savings plan ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top