I'm not sure whether this is the right thread, if it's not forgive me.
But as the title states I need some help with PC building!
i usually browse through reddit forums for help but as you know prices in USA and Singapore are pretty different.
My budget is pretty tight! If we could keep it around 1.7k to 1.8k SGD it would be great!
So far I have this:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
Storage: HP EX920 256 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB FTW3 ULTRA GAMING
Case: Phanteks P300 ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX
and it totalled up to be about 1.5k USD. Which is a lot outta my budget so I was hoping I could get some suggestions as to what to switch out etc.
I'm using the PC mainly for Streaming and Gaming at the same time. I would hope to achieve 144fps on the highest settings OFF STREAM but I know that would cost a lot so as close as possible as I guess.
My main games include
- Overwatch
- Boderlands 3
- Apex Legends
and tbh any upcoming FPS (the new COD:MW etc)
So I hope y'all can help me with this.
But as the title states I need some help with PC building!
i usually browse through reddit forums for help but as you know prices in USA and Singapore are pretty different.
My budget is pretty tight! If we could keep it around 1.7k to 1.8k SGD it would be great!
So far I have this:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
Storage: HP EX920 256 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB FTW3 ULTRA GAMING
Case: Phanteks P300 ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX
and it totalled up to be about 1.5k USD. Which is a lot outta my budget so I was hoping I could get some suggestions as to what to switch out etc.
I'm using the PC mainly for Streaming and Gaming at the same time. I would hope to achieve 144fps on the highest settings OFF STREAM but I know that would cost a lot so as close as possible as I guess.
My main games include
- Overwatch
- Boderlands 3
- Apex Legends
and tbh any upcoming FPS (the new COD:MW etc)
So I hope y'all can help me with this.