
Hi guys for Taiwan is it better to stay over weekend ? or weekday stay is the same? Got any special events that I can only get to see on weekend ?
Not necessary. It depends on what you will like to do. Fri and Sat nights stay are generally more expensive than Sun till Thurs.
expensive for hotel u mean? Friday and Saturday night is generally for clubbing? Anything else?
For hotel/minsu etc. Generally no more than 50% price increase. So if you can skip, maybe a trip from Sat till Thurs will be perfect. Save on lodging splurge on others.
thanks I may reach there on Saturday to experience the weekend night market.
Pointless. 人挤人. Got to be careful of pickpockets, etc.
u mean the night market there got many pickpockets?
I thought TW quite safe?
thanks I may reach there on Saturday to experience the weekend night market.