Network speed in tekong

KernYang

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2018
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Hi, may I know which telecom provide the fastest network speed in bmtc school 4 Rocky Hill camp?
 

sohcheekeong

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
what about starhub network?

Not sure about Starhub. My son was using M1 during his BMT in Jam-Mar this year. The connection was so bad eventually he bought a Singtel prepaid card.

He was also at the Rocky Hill camp.
 

KernYang

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2018
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
You ask which is the fastest. Ppl say SingTel, then u don’t seem to be very happy, then ask about starhub. Then why don’t you straight ask about Starhub?????
I want to know the various options available so I can choose what to buy.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,292
Reaction score
5,868
I want to know the various options available so I can choose what to buy.

Then your qns not exactly correct? Cause if someone say SingTel. That essentially answered your qns by one person right?
 

Lovekpopdrama

Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2018
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Not sure about Starhub. My son was using M1 during his BMT in Jam-Mar this year. The connection was so bad eventually he bought a Singtel prepaid card.

He was also at the Rocky Hill camp.

Oh so Singtel connection is better now? When I was in tekong, Singtel was the worse of all. Starhub/M1 was the better choice
 

sohcheekeong

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Oh so Singtel connection is better now? When I was in tekong, Singtel was the worse of all. Starhub/M1 was the better choice

That's from my son's feedback when he did his BMT in Jan-Mar this year. Got to get a Singtel prepaid so he could enjoy the little admin time he had at Tekong.

It's June now and things might have changed.
 

wabbit92

Member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
212
Reaction score
3
I am working in tekkong now so hope I can help
However i do not go to rocky hill so the results are based on the situation in Ladang. I was from Circles (M1) , now holding Singtel postpaid and Starhub (prepaid)

1. Singtel (Best , full bar throughout)
2. Starhub (Average , 3/4 bar with occasional drop )
3. M1/Circles ( Worst, rather frequent drop to 1 bar ) was on circles for 3 months , couldnt take it, switch back to Singtel
 

Takagi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2012
Messages
81,461
Reaction score
870
You ask which is the fastest. Ppl say SingTel, then u don’t seem to be very happy, then ask about starhub. Then why don’t you straight ask about Starhub?????
he where got not happy

he just asking a qns

most of ppl know your pattern, as usual u need to answer until so ** or not? :s8:
 
Last edited:

KernYang

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2018
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
I brought a circle life and i regret it so much. The network speed is so slow and i need to wait 2 bill before i can terminate my number. :(:(:(
dam ***** salty, 3 month of ***** slow internet
 

sohcheekeong

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
I brought a circle life and i regret it so much. The network speed is so slow and i need to wait 2 bill before i can terminate my number. :(:(:(
dam ***** salty, 3 month of ***** slow internet

Why don't you pick up a Singtel prepaid card? Time is precious in Tekong and it might very well worth the extra dollars of the prepaid card.
 

SCHNOTTZ

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
6,245
Reaction score
5,305
You ask which is the fastest. Ppl say SingTel, then u don’t seem to be very happy, then ask about starhub. Then why don’t you straight ask about Starhub?????
Wow, you're salty as hell. Did you happen to have a sand up your vagina? :s13:
 

NightRaven49

Master Member
Joined
May 17, 2019
Messages
3,742
Reaction score
1,580
was at rocky hill 2.5 years ago (wow time flies), starhub cfm no issue. good until ammo dump area, so need to be careful if tio guard duty.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top