
Hi, may I know which telecom provide the fastest network speed in bmtc school 4 Rocky Hill camp?
what about starhub network?Singtel. If your current plan is not with Singtel, you might want to consider getting a Singtel pre-paid card.
what about starhub network?
what about starhub network?
I want to know the various options available so I can choose what to buy.You ask which is the fastest. Ppl say SingTel, then u don’t seem to be very happy, then ask about starhub. Then why don’t you straight ask about Starhub?????
I want to know the various options available so I can choose what to buy.
Not sure about Starhub. My son was using M1 during his BMT in Jam-Mar this year. The connection was so bad eventually he bought a Singtel prepaid card.
He was also at the Rocky Hill camp.
Oh so Singtel connection is better now? When I was in tekong, Singtel was the worse of all. Starhub/M1 was the better choice
he where got not happyYou ask which is the fastest. Ppl say SingTel, then u don’t seem to be very happy, then ask about starhub. Then why don’t you straight ask about Starhub?????

I brought a circle life and i regret it so much. The network speed is so slow and i need to wait 2 bill before i can terminate my number.
dam ***** salty, 3 month of ***** slow internet
Wow, you're salty as hell. Did you happen to have a sand up your vagina?You ask which is the fastest. Ppl say SingTel, then u don’t seem to be very happy, then ask about starhub. Then why don’t you straight ask about Starhub?????

Wow, you're salty as hell. Did you happen to have a sand up your vagina?![]()