New Budget Mouse to choose?

Armourdillo

Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Messages
231
Reaction score
3
Looking to get a new mouse on budget after discount. (<$50)

Any recommendations from the experts here?

Considering the
Logitech G100s
Logitech G302
Logitech G402

I know need to try out fit your hands but just wanna know what are your opinions.

I'm a fingertip grip person with average hand size 19.5cm. I don't really care much for extra buttons or braided cables but I need longevity mainly, sustainable clicks and long usage.

Any opinions or other recommendations?
 

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
16,826
Reaction score
1,778
All of them is fine. I've never heard of anyone who replaces their Logitech mouse because it is spoilt.
 

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
11,578
Reaction score
540
All of them is fine. I've never heard of anyone who replaces their Logitech mouse because it is spoilt.

Time for you to hear one then

Moi thinking of g402 mouse. Is it ok?

Moi bought a G400 in 2013

Spoil in 2014, got a G402 replacement

Spoil in 2015, got another G402 replacement

Spoil in 2016, got another G402 replacement

Original G400 cable relief failed
Replacement G402 cable relief failed
2nd replacement G402 sensor failed

All were BNIB btw

source: http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/104831211-post294.html
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/104831617-post300.html
 

Armourdillo

Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Messages
231
Reaction score
3
welp. maybe logitech isnt that good of a brand anymore. I know of the g100s having click problems after a few months but not so much of the 302 and 402. any other mice you can recommend?
 

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
11,578
Reaction score
540
Side note, surprisingly all the non-gaming (aka lower end range) and wireless Logitech mouse I bought for other people all no issues. Only my G400/G402.
 

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2011
Messages
29,034
Reaction score
8,286
Looking to get a new mouse on budget after discount. (<$50)

Any recommendations from the experts here?

Considering the
Logitech G100s
Logitech G302
Logitech G402

I know need to try out fit your hands but just wanna know what are your opinions.

I'm a fingertip grip person with average hand size 19.5cm. I don't really care much for extra buttons or braided cables but I need longevity mainly, sustainable clicks and long usage.

Any opinions or other recommendations?

for me logitech n zowie r the best, i using zowie, zowie has the best shape, logitech has the best response time. Steelseries and razer not that good, like the sensei has a crappy sensor, not worth it.
 

Armourdillo

Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Messages
231
Reaction score
3
haha i would like a zowie too but i see all the prices are out of my budget like 90+ so I cant go for those. just hoping to see if anyone else has other recommendations
 

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
140,650
Reaction score
9,346
I use logitech 402 for 14 months already , overall good for casual users and non-hardcore gaming .......

first thing I did was use the software to disable the browser forward-backward buttons as can press wrongly and upset my browser
and redo the default 3 DPI settings for personal preferance

mouse scrolly wheel got 1 dead zone when scrolling VERY slowly like snail
 

LesterQ

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
0
I used logitech for 4 years. Across 2 mouse. Both mouse RMA second one RMA second time yesterday. :p

G602 and MX512.
 

wwenze

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
86,729
Reaction score
30,345
U7vzTY2.png
 

PC-User

Master Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
4,698
Reaction score
1,252
I also encountered Logitech mouse fail. After that I use PowerLogic until now. GMX 3, 5, 7, 9 all should be not bad.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top