New build for $1500

Nosferaty

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Can someone help me specify the parts for a new gaming pc? I play mostly games like LOL and csgo and will want to play newer games such as Destiny and bf4. Also, due to space constrains, I would like to use a mini-ATX casing. I need a monitor too
 

ericccc

Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2014
Messages
284
Reaction score
0
Can someone help me specify the parts for a new gaming pc? I play mostly games like LOL and csgo and will want to play newer games such as Destiny and bf4. Also, due to space constrains, I would like to use a mini-ATX casing. I need a monitor too

my build on the right side is not enthusiast for gaming, but is good enough to play low setting games. because my focus is on small, quiet, less cables. with cpu cooler and casing fan is around 1500, exclude monitor & soundcard. just for your references.
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,730
Reaction score
1,554
mATX - micro ATX not mini ATX.

Alright,

MSI B85M G43 + i5-4460 ~ $355
Kingston HyperX 1600mhz 2x4gb kit Blue ~ $113
WD Blue 1tb ~ $67
Crucial mx100 256gb ~ $152
Powercolor r9 280x 3gb Turbo Duo ~ $408
Seasonic G650 650w 80+ Gold Semi Modular PSU ~ $139
LG DVD Drive ~ $21
Corsair Obsidian 350D mATX chassis ~ $139
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit OEM ~ $115

Total ~ $1509. Buy at tradepac, DIY
 

Nosferaty

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
mATX - micro ATX not mini ATX.

Alright,

MSI B85M G43 + i5-4460 ~ $355
Kingston HyperX 1600mhz 2x4gb kit Blue ~ $113
WD Blue 1tb ~ $67
Crucial mx100 256gb ~ $152
Powercolor r9 280x 3gb Turbo Duo ~ $408
Seasonic G650 650w 80+ Gold Semi Modular PSU ~ $139
LG DVD Drive ~ $21
Corsair Obsidian 350D mATX chassis ~ $139
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit OEM ~ $115

Total ~ $1509. Buy at tradepac, DIY

Oh sry my bad. Could you recommend me a monitor as well? Preferably a 24 inch monitor
 

Nosferaty

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
my build on the right side is not enthusiast for gaming, but is good enough to play low setting games. because my focus is on small, quiet, less cables. with cpu cooler and casing fan is around 1500, exclude monitor & soundcard. just for your references.
For some reason I can't see your build. I think its because I am on my phone
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,730
Reaction score
1,554
1.5k inclusive monitor 23inch. 24inch will overshot your budget.

ASRock B85M Pro 4 + i5-4460 ~ $333
Crucial 8gb 1600mhz Value Ram ~ $100
WD Blue 1tb ~ $67
Plextor m6s 128gb ~ $104
Powercolor r9 280 3gb Turbo Duo ~ $330
Superflower HX600 600w 80+ Gold Semi Modular PSU ~ $108
LG DVD Drive ~ $21
Fractal Design Mini ~ $119
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit OEM ~ $115
Dell S2340L 23inch eIPS Panel ~ $198

Total ~ $1492. Buy at tradepac, DIY.

Prices are updated today with SLS hard copy.
 

Nosferaty

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
1.5k inclusive monitor 23inch. 24inch will overshot your budget.

ASRock B85M Pro 4 + i5-4460 ~ $333
Crucial 8gb 1600mhz Value Ram ~ $100
WD Blue 1tb ~ $67
Plextor m6s 128gb ~ $104
Powercolor r9 280 3gb Turbo Duo ~ $330
Superflower HX600 600w 80+ Gold Semi Modular PSU ~ $108
LG DVD Drive ~ $21
Fractal Design Mini ~ $119
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit OEM ~ $115
Dell S2340L 23inch eIPS Panel ~ $198

Total ~ $1492. Buy at tradepac, DIY.

Prices are updated today with SLS hard copy.

Thanks! Last question: if I change the case to a bitfenix prodigy, will it affect the build here?
 
Last edited:

FlyingNuggets

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2014
Messages
628
Reaction score
0
Can someone help me specify the parts for a new gaming pc? I play mostly games like LOL and csgo and will want to play newer games such as Destiny and bf4. Also, due to space constrains, I would like to use a mini-ATX casing. I need a monitor too

I dont think Destiny will be coming to PC as they are Console Exclusives
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top