zenyleecher
Junior Member
- Joined
- Jun 29, 2008
- Messages
- 31
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi I'm looking to build a new gaming rig.
Need help from you pros out there.
Just need the CPU and OS itself dont need mouse/keyboard/speaker/monitor
Enough to play titanfall smoothly, not for hardcore gaming.
Budget is around $1,200.
Wondering if I should install the OS on a 240 gb SSD or just have a 1tb HDD?
Looking at the sharkoon t28 case and also an 8gb ram (dual channel?)
Anyone can advise on the parts i should be getting?
I understand that all the parts can be bought at tradepac,
Would they assemble it for me also? any additional cost?
First time doing DIY so i would need all the help and advise i can get.
Thanks in advance guys
Need help from you pros out there.
Just need the CPU and OS itself dont need mouse/keyboard/speaker/monitor
Enough to play titanfall smoothly, not for hardcore gaming.
Budget is around $1,200.
Wondering if I should install the OS on a 240 gb SSD or just have a 1tb HDD?
Looking at the sharkoon t28 case and also an 8gb ram (dual channel?)
Anyone can advise on the parts i should be getting?
I understand that all the parts can be bought at tradepac,
Would they assemble it for me also? any additional cost?
First time doing DIY so i would need all the help and advise i can get.
Thanks in advance guys
Last edited: