donotclique
Junior Member
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2017
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hey everyone!
I recently started a new podcast project called 'Do Not Clique'. The podcast is about having discussions with local talents and having them share their stories, success recipes or perhaps trade secrets with relevant interested demographic. We just released the first podcast yesterday with Singapore's local professional boxer 'The Chosen Wan' Muhamad Ridhwan.
Here is the link to the facebook and podcast: facebook(dot)com/donotclique ! Don't forget to like and subscribe!
The podcast is free and i'm hoping more people can listen to it and provide constructive feedbacks!
I'm hoping to cover as many different local talents ranging from music, entertainment, sports, etc.
Our other social media includes:
Instagram: @donotclique
Twitter @donotclique
All love and support is much appreciated!
I recently started a new podcast project called 'Do Not Clique'. The podcast is about having discussions with local talents and having them share their stories, success recipes or perhaps trade secrets with relevant interested demographic. We just released the first podcast yesterday with Singapore's local professional boxer 'The Chosen Wan' Muhamad Ridhwan.
Here is the link to the facebook and podcast: facebook(dot)com/donotclique ! Don't forget to like and subscribe!
The podcast is free and i'm hoping more people can listen to it and provide constructive feedbacks!
I'm hoping to cover as many different local talents ranging from music, entertainment, sports, etc.
Our other social media includes:
Instagram: @donotclique
Twitter @donotclique
All love and support is much appreciated!
