New PC with $1K Budget

funz11

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2007
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Hmm...chat with the MS tech support, also mentioned that I can choose 32/64 bit during installation, but I don't remember seeing such option during installation leh... :(
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,734
Reaction score
1,557
Hmm...chat with the MS tech support, also mentioned that I can choose 32/64 bit during installation, but I don't remember seeing such option during installation leh... :(

There should be an option for you to select either 1 of it at the start when you first put in your disc after they have loaded into installation wizard.

There should be a selection like:

Windows 8.1 x64
Windows 8.1 x86

Select x64
 

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
20,245
Reaction score
2,577
better reinstall or reformat.. else.. very wasted with 32gb with 8gb ram...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top