New posting/vocation "FP OPR"?

Questin

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
7,948
Reaction score
156
Anyone got info on this? Stands for Force Protection Operator. The info I received was a bit vauge, something about protecting the firing area? Waiting on NS branch to check if it is a combat vocation. They said it was a new posting or something.

Edit : Just got another call, apparently its a new posting but my vocation remains the same and the things im doing wont change. Only other thing they would say is that I would get more info when I come back for ICT.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top