Hi, I am planning to build my own PC and have decided on the following parts:
Mobo+CPU: Asus B85M-E + i5-4460
RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR3
HDD: WD Blue 1TB
SDD: Crucial MX100 256GB
GPU: Zotac GTX750Ti 2GB
PSU: Coolermaster V550 80+ Gold 550V
Casing: Coolermaster N500 or Corsair 330R
DVD Drive: Samsung 24x DVD-RW
OS: Windows 8.1 64bit
Total should be around 1200+
I mainly use by desktop to watch videos and surf the net. May be planning on playing some games like dota and mmorpg like ff in future (occasionally).
Anyone can give me some feedback? Like are there any limitations to the parts I have chosen? Are there better substitutes?
I am looking at durability and power efficiency. it will be good be my desktop can look nice and tidy too.
Thanks!
Mobo+CPU: Asus B85M-E + i5-4460
RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR3
HDD: WD Blue 1TB
SDD: Crucial MX100 256GB
GPU: Zotac GTX750Ti 2GB
PSU: Coolermaster V550 80+ Gold 550V
Casing: Coolermaster N500 or Corsair 330R
DVD Drive: Samsung 24x DVD-RW
OS: Windows 8.1 64bit
Total should be around 1200+
I mainly use by desktop to watch videos and surf the net. May be planning on playing some games like dota and mmorpg like ff in future (occasionally).
Anyone can give me some feedback? Like are there any limitations to the parts I have chosen? Are there better substitutes?
I am looking at durability and power efficiency. it will be good be my desktop can look nice and tidy too.
Thanks!