new Sharp Aquos Crystal X

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,389
Reaction score
3,679
Hi just to share. The younger brother 305sh also very picky on charger.

Just bought one from bennyhk. Ty for your help.

Tried power blocks like thecoopidea and anker. It doesnt charge at its full potential. Getting only 500mA.

Tried apple ipad charger also 500mA.

Tried xiaomi powerbank it charges 1A.

Tried Samsung Note Edge charger it charges 1.3A.

I think the phone max current draw should be 1.5A. Anybody tested with other chargers so far?

I did share my findings few pages before. but mine is Crystal X... i tried with xiaomi powerbank can get 1.8A and abt 1.7A to 1.8A from anker 60W;)
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,728
Reaction score
1,554
I did share my findings few pages before. but mine is Crystal X... i tried with xiaomi powerbank can get 1.8A and abt 1.7A to 1.8A from anker 60W;)

Anker im unable to pull 1A even. Not sure why.

I guess i would try other ac plug ba. See how it goes.
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,389
Reaction score
3,679
just took a quick shot..

From xiaomi 16000mah

for 10600 i can get more then 1.5A confirm but i lazy to take that powerbank out..

From Anker 60W


From Orico 4 port 40W
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,728
Reaction score
1,554
As you can see



Both my anker 60w and thecoopidea could not pull more than 1A. Only 500mA. Only the samsung note edge charger manages to pull 1.3A.
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,728
Reaction score
1,554
That's y my X always charg s very slow.

Play around with other chargers.

I suspect that not all chargers are adaptive chargers.

And also cable plays a part.

Ive tried energizer cable with my samsung note edge charger, it wont pull 1.3A.

If i use the original samsung usb cable it will pull 1.3A.
 

n_bennyhk

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2005
Messages
9,867
Reaction score
52
i using DC5.0V 1.8A Direct Charger around 65 sec 1% increase, and felt its the fastest at the moment. ( Based On 305SH )

Will tried 402SH when lower battery than 90% cos i tried like 150 sec 1% increase

I tired using Fast Charge Docomo DC9.0V 1.8A / DC12.1V 1.35A charger , it charge aroung 60 sec 1% increase ,which its the fastest charging time i tried so far for 402sh.

Others
I also tried Samsung older cable with DC5.3V 2.0A charger around 180 sec 1% increase. ( 305SH )
I also tried Samsung Original New cable with DC5.0V 1.5A charger around 120 sec 1% increase ( 305SH )

Final tested result will be
305sh - DC5.0V 1.8A ( 65 sec , 1 % )
402sh - DC9.0V 1.8A / DC12V 1.35A ( 60 sec , 1% )
 
Last edited:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,389
Reaction score
3,679
Play around with other chargers.

I suspect that not all chargers are adaptive chargers.

And also cable plays a part.

Ive tried energizer cable with my samsung note edge charger, it wont pull 1.3A.

If i use the original samsung usb cable it will pull 1.3A.

yr energizer cable bought from lazada free $18 right.. that one is lousy cable... get speedy cable from qoo that one is better else docomo one... i am using a 22awg cable from pic above to do all test to standardize my results.:D
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,389
Reaction score
3,679
Play around with other chargers.

I suspect that not all chargers are adaptive chargers.

And also cable plays a part.

Ive tried energizer cable with my samsung note edge charger, it wont pull 1.3A.

If i use the original samsung usb cable it will pull 1.3A.

Now the problem is why my anker 60 w 6 port can pull 1.8a and yrs cant?
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,728
Reaction score
1,554
yr energizer cable bought from lazada free $18 right.. that one is lousy cable... get speedy cable from qoo that one is better else docomo one... i am using a 22awg cable from pic above to do all test to standardize my results.:D

I using both that energizer cables and samsung. I'm using Samsung original cable. The pic below is I suspect that its the Samsung cable issue. But its not.
 
Last edited:

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,728
Reaction score
1,554
Now the problem is why my anker 60 w 6 port can pull 1.8a and yrs cant?
Probably I feel that the X is rated for 2.1a charger. The non X is rated for a 1.5a charger.

The battery for X is larger iirc.
 

jazzman80

Master Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
4,787
Reaction score
0
comtemplating this and SH-01G which has 3300 mAh battery capacity.
using Sony Z3 compact currently,which can last 4 days with low usage.
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,940
Reaction score
1,716
10409055_10152730272996332_6516237436284607992_n.jpg

Some poison...
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,389
Reaction score
3,679
Probably I feel that the X is rated for 2.1a charger. The non X is rated for a 1.5a charger.

The battery for X is larger iirc.

i have done some testing... mine crystal X sometime also charge max at 0.5A. I possibility could be the screen is on.... if screen is locked i find that most of the time can charge above 1.5A .. anker 60 W can reach 1.8A... could be the battery saver apps hindering the charging or what..:s22:
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,728
Reaction score
1,554
i have done some testing... mine crystal X sometime also charge max at 0.5A. I possibility could be the screen is on.... if screen is locked i find that most of the time can charge above 1.5A .. anker 60 W can reach 1.8A... could be the battery saver apps hindering the charging or what..:s22:

I tested, its on random occasions.

I have managed to draw 1.35A from the Samsung Note Edge Charger. Its not always. Its random.

That includes the Anker charger to.

:s22:

I think must find the original charger.
 

jazzman80

Master Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
4,787
Reaction score
0
how to disable docomo account under settings?
whenever the display on, lots of bloatwares filled up the running app list. don't know why.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top