
I tried with Sygic app from playstore. It works with downloaded maps and no sim card inserted...just that the voice navigation has no sound...gonna explore more...
Can't work for me liao, my waze app needs both Internet and GPSturn airplane mode leh?
I try later.turn airplane mode leh?
Can't work for me liao, my waze app needs both Internet and GPS![]()
Waze, I never mentioned whatsapp, so u getting crystal x liao? Both Samsung galaxy 6 and m9 can't make it? ;py whatsapp needs gps?
Waze, I never mentioned whatsapp, so u getting crystal x liao? Both Samsung galaxy 6 and m9 can't make it? ;p
Sent from Motorola NEXUS 6 using GAGT
oh... my bad.. thought u mistyped. ya should be getting.
indeed.. both htc n SS cmi.
i hate htc m7,m8 n this m9... all looks like softdrink can to me..
S6/EDGE looks diff, but only the back n sides... the front still S4.............
Does it only work in airplane mode?Tried airplane mode, Sygic GPS app can still run!
I think the docomo unlocked ones have full GPS. Not sure Abt tethering thoughMeans all unlocked sharp models phone also same issues?
Tested Softbank 305SH & 402SH Both GPS & AGPS are working on google map, same as Docomo.
Thx u bro.No need airplane mode. I using Google Navi By the way to test with voice direction.
Yup, tried both with and without sim card, GPS working in SG....
what has been the user experience like?