Next Level Wedding Photography

RyanJ

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Messages
71,707
Reaction score
70,448
Twenty years ago, when my wife asked me to princess carry her for our wedding photo, and I couldn't do that cos she was too heavy for me. Kena F for nothing. :s13:

20 odd yrs back I did my photoshoot in TW taipei!

1k+ SGD got 2 vans to bring us around various places for photo taking, one van camera crew, one van make up with f&b drinks etc. Solid.
 

Spike

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2022
Messages
41,816
Reaction score
43,627
20 odd yrs back I did my photoshoot in TW taipei!

1k+ SGD got 2 vans to bring us around various places for photo taking, one van camera crew, one van make up with f&b drinks etc. Solid.
Me niao. I just went to Dawn Wedding at City Square,. Interestingly, they are still around after twenty years.
 

DW

Master Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2001
Messages
4,567
Reaction score
2,279
Twenty years ago, when my wife asked me to princess carry her for our wedding photo, and I couldn't do that cos she was too heavy for me. Kena F for nothing. :s13:
Your back muscles thank you for saving them...lol
 

articland05

Honorary Member
Joined
May 2, 2015
Messages
120,943
Reaction score
41,882
the couple so good looking machiam actor...

maybe they are indeed just acting
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top