
cat gorgor sho hardworking~
ish save a lot of marnee insai bank one~

why u sho forgetful one~?u no go out gai gai?
![]()

nicole how can win lao goh.. she can capture young ppl hearts (mostly males)..
but those older ones.. most likely still go to lao goh..
but if nicole and tpl PK.. nicole win tpl kao kao
but nicole as a new face.. think her achievements to be recognized by many ppl not bad alrdy...
tpl is fail.. just that got lao goh support
why u sho forgetful one~?
juz now ask, now ask again~![]()
the 2 postings does not constitute to campaigning directly ba since it never say please vote NSP. its up to the reader to discern i think.
lunch jiak simple reh~I forgot I ask u or sonic
u eated si mi for lunch?
just now I eat dinner leow
bak cho + rice
lunch jiak simple reh~
jiak fried bee hoon only~
dinner later go out buy~
bak cho cook black soya sauce and sesame oil ar~?
nice wor~
