Night cycle in ubin at night

Poor old man

Suspended
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
16,608
Reaction score
11,604
Hi

Tot of trying alone in Aug which is the hungry ghost .. and read alot of unknown sighting .. anyone try before ?
 

mypillowtalks

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
32,714
Reaction score
78
Once, few years ago, approx year 2012, I was tomb sweeping(cycled from jetty to the tombs, fairly easy route) in ubin till it was dark.

I go there for tomb sweeping every year but that year i dragged till quite late can't remember why.

Nothing out of the ordinary though there are many stories I heard from my maternal side relatives (they lived on ubin in the 50s and 60s). If im not wrong ubin do have its fair share of happening during the jap occupation.


Important is to have bright lights and tail lights, the road quite narrow sometimes hard to car drivers to gauge. Insect repellent also important.
 
Last edited:

Poor old man

Suspended
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
16,608
Reaction score
11,604
Once, few years ago, approx year 2012, I was tomb sweeping(cycled from jetty to the tombs, fairly easy route) in ubin till it was dark.

I go there for tomb sweeping every year but that year i dragged till quite late can't remember why.

Nothing out of the ordinary though there are many stories I heard from my maternal side relatives (they lived on ubin in the 50s and 60s). If im not wrong ubin do have its fair share of happening during the jap occupation.


Important is to have bright lights and tail lights, the road quite narrow sometimes hard to car drivers to gauge. Insect repellent also important.

Tomb sweeping ..are u scare ?
And can the bike be rent overnite?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top