Night Markets in BKK

eevee11

Member
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

am heading to BKK this Thurs. I remember there are a couple of night markets but not too sure the opening days/hours. Hope you can advise.


- Pratunam Night Market
- Sampeng Lane Accessories Wholesale Market

Do let me know if there is any other night market worth visiting.

TIA.
 

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
Hi all,

am heading to BKK this Thurs. I remember there are a couple of night markets but not too sure the opening days/hours. Hope you can advise.


- Pratunam Night Market
- Sampeng Lane Accessories Wholesale Market

Do let me know if there is any other night market worth visiting.

TIA.

Don't be lazy there are many night market mention in many of the threads in the forum read it up.
 

eevee11

Member
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Don't be lazy there are many night market mention in many of the threads in the forum read it up.

That is very rude.

I do know there is Asiatique, Siam Square Night Market, Saphan Phut Night Market but I just want to find out the opening hours of the Sampeng Lane Night Market and Pratunam Night Market.

I have tried to search through the threads but maybe I am not clever enough to find what I am looking for. The answers I got from googling also varied hence am just asking for some info here and not being lazy

I know the other night markets typically starts from 7pm or 8pm.

Examples:
Chatuchak Wholesale Night Market - Fridays, 6pm - 12am
Saphan Phut Night Market - Tue to Sun, 8pm to 12am
Siam Square Night Market - Tue to Sun, 7pm to 12am
Patpong Night Market - Daily, 6pm - 1am
 

eevee11

Member
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
ctc go at friday after 12 midnight.....

Worth a go? I've read that not all the stores are open and if one do not mind the hot weather, the day JJ Market is a better bet.

I've been to the one in the day but not the one at night yet thou.
 

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
Worth a go? I've read that not all the stores are open and if one do not mind the hot weather, the day JJ Market is a better bet.

I've been to the one in the day but not the one at night yet thou.

there are many thread in the forum that will answer most of your question just got to put in some effort thats all i meant and not to be rude.

any if you wanna go JJ Green. i will say its more worth it to go in the morning then night unless you like to also sit down in a small bar and drink as well which i normally do when i go JJ Green.

If not i would say to go rod far market.
 

Kindaichi287

Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
299
Reaction score
0
tout there are not much stalls open but at least it is not as hot as the day... i did tried before 12midnight go shop till around 4am then slp till 7am wash up and head to roasted for breakfast then back to ctc to shop till around 4pm before packup and head to airport.

at least u can dun need to cover those u have covered at night again. save time save energy and save the walking in the BIG BIG SAUNA
 

eevee11

Member
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
tout there are not much stalls open but at least it is not as hot as the day... i did tried before 12midnight go shop till around 4am then slp till 7am wash up and head to roasted for breakfast then back to ctc to shop till around 4pm before packup and head to airport.

at least u can dun need to cover those u have covered at night again. save time save energy and save the walking in the BIG BIG SAUNA

How about Sampeng Lane? Some say 12am, some say 2am ... Anyone been there recently?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top