Nitec to Higher Nitec 2019

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info

Devilsden

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello, i am just wondering if any ex students have experience not being able to meet the 2.8GPA that is needed in order to proceed. I am pretty stress out about this cus i have gotten a 2.6 in business course and i am looking to go for retail course in HN. But i dk if the rate of success for appeal is at least at 50%. I have considered private if i am unable to make it into that course. Any tips in what i should do? Thank you for reading:))
 

Idme231

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2
Hello, i am just wondering if any ex students have experience not being able to meet the 2.8GPA that is needed in order to proceed. I am pretty stress out about this cus i have gotten a 2.6 in business course and i am looking to go for retail course in HN. But i dk if the rate of success for appeal is at least at 50%. I have considered private if i am unable to make it into that course. Any tips in what i should do? Thank you for reading:))

There isnt any retail course in HN ? No?
Or you mean service management?
Minimumally 2.8 GPA iirc.
 

takahashikenji

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2016
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Hello, i am just wondering if any ex students have experience not being able to meet the 2.8GPA that is needed in order to proceed. I am pretty stress out about this cus i have gotten a 2.6 in business course and i am looking to go for retail course in HN. But i dk if the rate of success for appeal is at least at 50%. I have considered private if i am unable to make it into that course. Any tips in what i should do? Thank you for reading:))

I suggest you should apply HNITEC and wait the result.

If you are not confidence, you can meet your course manager face to face about your issue.

Private Dipoma certificate are not recognized.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top