Noise sensitive baby

notsurehow

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Anyone experienced with your baby easily awaken by the slightest noise when sleeping at home? I donno if i should get my bifold toilet door replace too. When above neighbour flush down and can be heard thru my room, baby will wake up. Even white noise does not help much. Almost 3mths but still on 3 hours feeding time at night. How to I make them sleep longer at night?
 

pdsubbu

Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2017
Messages
247
Reaction score
1
I have experienced as well!

Anyone experienced with your baby easily awaken by the slightest noise when sleeping at home? I donno if i should get my bifold toilet door replace too. When above neighbour flush down and can be heard thru my room, baby will wake up. Even white noise does not help much. Almost 3mths but still on 3 hours feeding time at night. How to I make them sleep longer at night?

I Have experienced as well!

Being a Father, I used to play mild music at low volume when my kid is awake.
She got used to it as the day progressed.

Try this!

Let me know if this helped.
 

Jasmine11

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Anyone experienced with your baby easily awaken by the slightest noise when sleeping at home? I donno if i should get my bifold toilet door replace too. When above neighbour flush down and can be heard thru my room, baby will wake up. Even white noise does not help much. Almost 3mths but still on 3 hours feeding time at night. How to I make them sleep longer at night?

Maybe you should use soft music to make your baby fall asleep, and then their mind will be more focused on the music instead of any other sounds? I think it might help, worth a shot right?
 

sunshinemou

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
47,058
Reaction score
3,308
I switch on d radio before d baby take nap in d morning. ( take time to adapt)

After sometime, he had adapted and can sleep through the night even when there's loud noise due to people watching d soccer middle o d night.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top