non camera iPhone

DouglasLow

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2009
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Hhi guys, I have a iPhone 4 that has been acting a paper weight for the longest of time.. is there any way to officially / legally remove the camera so that I can bring it into SAF camps?
 

ahsiao80

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2010
Messages
6,754
Reaction score
45
Hhi guys, I have a iPhone 4 that has been acting a paper weight for the longest of time.. is there any way to officially / legally remove the camera so that I can bring it into SAF camps?

i dont think a removed cam iphone would pass the guards. it have to be certified by either one of the 3 major local telecom if not it would be as good as chionging a camera phone :D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top