Noob request PM help for clarity

Status
Not open for further replies.

findauser

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Hi, am new to this forum. I hope to make some clarifications and I tried to look for an answer but cannot find one. :S

1) Realised that registering does not allow you to PM directly another member. Is it because one is a new member or because this feature is disabled. I also noted that members can disable PM on their account settings, so does that mean that thats the reason?

2) The help links say can also directly do "conversations", email but these options are not available as I see. So again, is it because I am a new member with no points.

I hope there is some answers. TIA!
 

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,621
Reaction score
1,551
You should be able to use the PM function (known as Conversations) upon registering. Please ensure that the username of the member you are inviting to your conversation is correct. Yes members can also disallow conversation invites from others in their account settings.

The email function is currently not available.

Hope this helps to clarify your queries. :)
 

findauser

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
You should be able to use the PM function (known as Conversations) upon registering. Please ensure that the username of the member you are inviting to your conversation is correct. Yes members can also disallow conversation invites from others in their account settings.

The email function is currently not available.

Hope this helps to clarify your queries. :)
Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top