Note 10.1 Deep Grey for girls

lemonrae

Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2013
Messages
242
Reaction score
1
As title said lol. Is it too boyish for girls to get deep grey? No more stock for white and I need it urgently. :(
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,150
Reaction score
13,171
If you need it urgently, I guess you'll have no choice, unless you go to other places to get it.

A "solution" that I can think of, is to check if there are stickers available - those with prints - so that you can paste on the front and back. I've seen those for iPads, not sure about tablets.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top