Note 2 cannot turn on

meowo

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2002
Messages
505
Reaction score
17
Hi I bought my samsung note 2 in Nov 2012. Today it just suddenly turn off and went completely dead. I suspect it might be due to motherboard problem. How much would it cost to get it repair at samsung service centre? No warranty.
 

meowo

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2002
Messages
505
Reaction score
17
Wanted to bring closure to this thread and here's what happened:

- Sent my note 2 for repair on 13 Dec at Dhoby Ghuat Plaza Singapura
- Samsung called me to quote $358.23 for replace main and sub motherboards on 16 Dec
- Samsung sms me on 17 Dec morning to collect repaired phone
- Collected phone and make payment on 17 Dec afternoon at Dhoby Ghuat Plaza Singapura

The Samsung Service Centre is crowded on both occasions that I visited. The technical staff even almost forgot to collect payment from me until I reminded them :/
 

lxb_70

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
15,162
Reaction score
2,877
Wanted to bring closure to this thread and here's what happened:

- Sent my note 2 for repair on 13 Dec at Dhoby Ghuat Plaza Singapura
- Samsung called me to quote $358.23 for replace main and sub motherboards on 16 Dec
- Samsung sms me on 17 Dec morning to collect repaired phone
- Collected phone and make payment on 17 Dec afternoon at Dhoby Ghuat Plaza Singapura

The Samsung Service Centre is crowded on both occasions that I visited. The technical staff even almost forgot to collect payment from me until I reminded them :/
wa lau... they actually want to give u xmas "present" lah... :s13:
 

Guy84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2001
Messages
10,698
Reaction score
146
Wanted to bring closure to this thread and here's what happened:

- Sent my note 2 for repair on 13 Dec at Dhoby Ghuat Plaza Singapura
- Samsung called me to quote $358.23 for replace main and sub motherboards on 16 Dec
- Samsung sms me on 17 Dec morning to collect repaired phone
- Collected phone and make payment on 17 Dec afternoon at Dhoby Ghuat Plaza Singapura

The Samsung Service Centre is crowded on both occasions that I visited. The technical staff even almost forgot to collect payment from me until I reminded them :/

If I were you, I just say thank you & walk away..

:D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top