Note 2 N7105 Root

tyongchi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
12
Anyone has solution how to root Note 2 N7105 mobile device ?

Bro, go google and you will find many instructions. U can also start w XDA. Note 2 has so many different ROMs to choose from and that's why I'm still using one now. Enjoy
 

pompousboy

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2002
Messages
1,009
Reaction score
0
Bro do you know whether samsung can reload original N7105 firmware onto phone?

Bro, go google and you will find many instructions. U can also start w XDA. Note 2 has so many different ROMs to choose from and that's why I'm still using one now. Enjoy
 

pompousboy

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2002
Messages
1,009
Reaction score
0
Hey bro, thanks for the prompt reply!

Would you know how much?

I had rooted my phone before, but had never used kies. Will kies pull the original firmware from samsung servers, or does it try to clean what's on the phone and reload firmware from phone?

Pls excuse me as I'm a newbie in using kies.


Can. But it's chargeable. But you can use kies to do an emergency firmware restoration...
 

pompousboy

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2002
Messages
1,009
Reaction score
0
Hey bro,

thanks for providing the link. I had done that before (ie. downloading the firmware from samsung-updates.com) and i'm running on the firmware from that site. I'm just hands itchy and want to restore to the truly original samsung rom. (just getting paranoid that the firmware on samsung-updates.com might be compromised)

I wonder if i can get knox onto the rom as well... hmmm...

 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top