Note 2 or note 3?

kopitian

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
6,557
Reaction score
2
I'm using an s2 now.. Want to upgrade..But can't decide which one to buy. Note 2 is much cheaper

Or many s4?

I do like the idea of the stylus though
 

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
15,756
Reaction score
41
I'm using an s2 now.. Want to upgrade..But can't decide which one to buy. Note 2 is much cheaper

Or many s4?

I do like the idea of the stylus though

If you are using Note 2 now, you will not like S4. :D
 

grey-fox

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2010
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Is it the much better than note 2?

Unlike the change from note 1 to note 2, note 3 is better than note 2 in every aspect (at least every objective aspect, since whether one prefer leather back is subjective). So, yes it is much better than note 2 in my opinion.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top