Note 2 Questions + Portable Charger for Note 2

Lustrea

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2013
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Hi there,
I may have some questions regarding my Note 2 currently, hoping someone could answer my questions.
Used this Note 2 for about 1 and half year.

1. My Note 2 usage life kind of dropped. If I were to use it just for messaging and music, it goes to 0% after like, 6hours? Is it the just the battery problem (just replace it) or maybe some sort of "old" phone problem that I should switch my phone?

2. What type/brand of portable charger should I look for? My previous chargers charges my Note 2 quite slowly.. But it's fast for iphones.
 

mokseng

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
30,890
Reaction score
27
1) It's the battery. The battery's ability to hold a charge will deteriorate over time.

2) It charges iPhone faster coz the battery capacity is smaller than your note 2. I'd take advantage of the fact that the battery is removable. Get some new batteries and you can use them interchangeably without the need to charge. Try zerolemon.
 

Lustrea

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2013
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
1) It's the battery. The battery's ability to hold a charge will deteriorate over time.

2) It charges iPhone faster coz the battery capacity is smaller than your note 2. I'd take advantage of the fact that the battery is removable. Get some new batteries and you can use them interchangeably without the need to charge. Try zerolemon.

Oh, if so, I have to buy the chargers to charge those removed batteries right?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top