zerocool85
Junior Member
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2007
- Messages
- 63
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi guys..
I own my note 2 for 7months. Never rooted before.
Suddenly cannot connect to my house wifi. It shows authentication error occurred.
I have restarted and rest+reconfigure the router.
My other wireless devices still can connect properly. No issues.
My note2 still shows same error. I have Google and search for a lot of methods but to no avail.
I have also hard reset the phone to factory twice. The weird thing is, after reseting it once, it managed to connect. After 5mins, back the same error message.
Reset one more time to try, no chance to to connect at all.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
My last resort would be sending it to service center liao.
Last but not least, I tethered wifi from another device and can connect.
I own my note 2 for 7months. Never rooted before.
Suddenly cannot connect to my house wifi. It shows authentication error occurred.
I have restarted and rest+reconfigure the router.
My other wireless devices still can connect properly. No issues.
My note2 still shows same error. I have Google and search for a lot of methods but to no avail.
I have also hard reset the phone to factory twice. The weird thing is, after reseting it once, it managed to connect. After 5mins, back the same error message.
Reset one more time to try, no chance to to connect at all.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
My last resort would be sending it to service center liao.
Last but not least, I tethered wifi from another device and can connect.
