
anyone using NFC tags at home?
care to share your configurations and where you got your tags?
Yes I do, in my car , I bought it from China.
My config for my car
- turn on driving mode
- connect to my bluetooth earpiece
- turn on s voice
hmm where do you turn on driving mode?
couldn't find it in the settings
Isn't Driving Mode the same as Hands-free mode which is available in the settings?
I have a few configurations. One for home, one for work, one for going out and one for sleeping. I used trigger as it allows me to add a widget which I can swtich the profiles without tapping on the nfc tag. I purchase the tags online from US.
hi all can i just check, im currently using Note2 and will be changing to Note3 nx month and i am pending deal with a bro here telling the samsung tectiles which he said he got it together when he purchased the S4 some time back.
Was wondering, are those Tectiles version 2? Becos i read that Tectiles version 1 is incompatible with newer phones. So just to be safe, wanna check with you guys b4 i go on to agree with the deal. Or is there a way to check?
thnx!
hi all can i just check, im currently using Note2 and will be changing to Note3 nx month and i am pending deal with a bro here telling the samsung tectiles which he said he got it together when he purchased the S4 some time back.
Was wondering, are those Tectiles version 2? Becos i read that Tectiles version 1 is incompatible with newer phones. So just to be safe, wanna check with you guys b4 i go on to agree with the deal. Or is there a way to check?
thnx!
what's your sleeping configuration like?
I want to toggle Flight Mode when I'm sleeping... but I think it's better if I can toggle it to turn off data (for better battery).
just a question...
can I use the same tag to toggle on and off certain configurations?
like first touch on tag - Toggle On "Sleep" Configuration
second touch on same tag - Toggle Off "Sleep" Configuration
hi all can i just check, im currently using Note2 and will be changing to Note3 nx month and i am pending deal with a bro here telling the samsung tectiles which he said he got it together when he purchased the S4 some time back.
Was wondering, are those Tectiles version 2? Becos i read that Tectiles version 1 is incompatible with newer phones. So just to be safe, wanna check with you guys b4 i go on to agree with the deal. Or is there a way to check?
thnx!
Hey Bro
Take a look at Amazon, the Tectile Version 1 and 2 looks different, so maybe you can ask for a photo of the item before you deal.
Tec Tiles V1
Tec Tiles V2
Cheers
there is 2 type of NFC tag, the older phone uses Mifare type, the newer phone use NTAG203 type of tag. Note 2 uses mifare tag and Note 3 uses NTAG203 tag.