standarture
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 28, 2009
- Messages
- 62,890
- Reaction score
- 19,468
Ya lollipop is just screwed up on note 3...
I have been using Philz version of CWM for a long time on all my Samsung devices (S3, N3 and now N5). For N3, you can flash latest Philz CWM or TWRP from Rashr app (Play store).
I don't like TWRP GUI, prefer the old traditional recovery look
Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT
.Yup this is another reason of rooting ur phone. So u can flash try new stuff when bored. In fact I'm still using my s3 as spare company phone. Its life definitely prolonged by all those custom ROMs that I can still try outFlashed TWRP using ODIN and it works like a charm. I used CWM for a long time for the same reason of that traditional look.
Yup this is another reason of rooting ur phone. So u can flash try new stuff when bored. In fact I'm still using my s3 as spare company phone. Its life definitely prolonged by all those custom ROMs that I can still try out
Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT
Dont forget turn greenify mode from root to boost (experimental features). Battery stats plus also good addon to try (expand battery usage stats).Just flashed Xposed on my old S3 and installed Amplified; still testing the battery life.
Can but no diff to regular charger. I think u need supporting hardware or it wont be recognized.can use fast charging cable/charger to charge note 3?
oh, means charge normally only lor?Can but no diff to regular charger. I think u need supporting hardware or it wont be recognized.
Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT
Yes, else fast charge enabled phone will lose one of their selling point right?oh, means charge normally only lor?
haha, ok thanks for clarifyYes, else fast charge enabled phone will lose one of their selling point right?
Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT