
those are fools....Hi,
I just got a new note 3. Can anyone advise how long to charge for the first time.
Some told me li ion batt no need to do 6-8hrs first charge but some told me need.
Bery confuse. Can anyone advise?

Just plug in the charger and charge till full then can use liao. No need what 6 to 8 hours.Hi,
I just got a new note 3. Can anyone advise how long to charge for the first time.
Some told me li ion batt no need to do 6-8hrs first charge but some told me need.
Bery confuse. Can anyone advise?
Hi,
I just got a new note 3. Can anyone advise how long to charge for the first time.
Some told me li ion batt no need to do 6-8hrs first charge but some told me need.
Bery confuse. Can anyone advise?
Hi,
I just got a new note 3. Can anyone advise how long to charge for the first time.
Some told me li ion batt no need to do 6-8hrs first charge but some told me need.
Bery confuse. Can anyone advise?
lol, when i bought my n3, still got abt 45% of batt juice, i straight use liao.. till i reach home and chargeyou don't even need to charge the phone first when you first use it if there is sufficient energy left for your usage...
they "traditional" mah....Those handphone shops sellers are still living in dino age and are bunch of fools lah!
They simply said "First charge 8 hours..."
I had heard the same statement 20 years ago until now.
They are not moving forwards bunch of gooodu .LOL!



they "traditional" mah....![]()
go google battery university... all the answers are there
Those handphone shops sellers are still living in dino age and are bunch of fools lah!
They simply said "First charge 8 hours..."
I had heard the same statement 20 years ago until now.
They are not moving forwards bunch of gooodu .LOL!
From "Water-bottle Motorola" till today, goodnessthey "traditional" mah....![]()

Right on, charged full will do.bottom line, no need to charge 8 hours