Hi,
I have recently encountered this software glitch on samsung keyboard apps on my note 3. Somehow I was having issue with the auto capitalisation. Samsung helpdesk directed me to clear all data from the apps. Ever since then, it does not recognized my writing style anymore. Meaning whatever word I type, it will not remember and store in the dictionary. Anyone experienced this before? I was assisted by the mobile technician and advised either to do a factory reset or wait for another update. It is quite annoying. I am reluctant to do a factory reset as all settings will be gone!!
All experts out there, any advice? Thanks.
I have recently encountered this software glitch on samsung keyboard apps on my note 3. Somehow I was having issue with the auto capitalisation. Samsung helpdesk directed me to clear all data from the apps. Ever since then, it does not recognized my writing style anymore. Meaning whatever word I type, it will not remember and store in the dictionary. Anyone experienced this before? I was assisted by the mobile technician and advised either to do a factory reset or wait for another update. It is quite annoying. I am reluctant to do a factory reset as all settings will be gone!!
All experts out there, any advice? Thanks.
