Hi all,
Just bought a Note 3 and have been using it happily for 2 weeks.
One thing I noticed is that when I travel on the train and there are a lot of people (peak hour), the phone will start to lag. It will keep going to main lock screen but no time or words displayed for 5-10secs.
I suspect this is due to the phone working extra hard to establish a 3G/data connection which is impossible when there are so many people on the train.
Anyone else have this issue? ):
Just bought a Note 3 and have been using it happily for 2 weeks.
One thing I noticed is that when I travel on the train and there are a lot of people (peak hour), the phone will start to lag. It will keep going to main lock screen but no time or words displayed for 5-10secs.
I suspect this is due to the phone working extra hard to establish a 3G/data connection which is impossible when there are so many people on the train.
Anyone else have this issue? ):

One of my Korean clients last time express disappointment at our stinktel network.