Note 3 LCD crack

imbagenius

Member
Joined
May 25, 2013
Messages
266
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

My note 3 LCD Crack I can't access anything in phone and can't back up my phone. I have called Samsung hotline and they quote me $250 and I email Samsung they quote me $300. That's a wow. But that also includes data wipe. However I called Simlim Square shops they quote me $190.
Any ideas for me?
If better I hope i don't even have to fork out a single cent.
 

Arandalo

Master Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
4,101
Reaction score
1,249
LCD crack is classified as accidental damage so no way it'll be covered for free under warranty, if any.
 

imbagenius

Member
Joined
May 25, 2013
Messages
266
Reaction score
0
Went to PS today. At first, was quoted $252.85. After discussion, the staff went to talk to manager and close one eye. End up get 50% off. 3 hours fixing time!
- guide line for note 3 LCD crack users
 

blue00

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
9,174
Reaction score
2,422
Went to PS today. At first, was quoted $252.85. After discussion, the staff went to talk to manager and close one eye. End up get 50% off. 3 hours fixing time!
- guide line for note 3 LCD crack users



very cheap already....

what excuse u give
 

imbagenius

Member
Joined
May 25, 2013
Messages
266
Reaction score
0
I give like I was using Samsung S view cover. And supposingly protect the screen, and now everything is crack. Then he like "wait ah, i talk to the manager".
 

blue00

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
9,174
Reaction score
2,422
I give like I was using Samsung S view cover. And supposingly protect the screen, and now everything is crack. Then he like "wait ah, i talk to the manager".

whats so special abt Samsung S view cover?

for that they give u a 50% off direct?
 

mokseng

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
30,890
Reaction score
27
Lol. I think they were just nice to give you the discount. Good for samsung and good for you. Yay.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top