Note 3 OTA Software Update

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
5,764
Reaction score
16
Hi All,

Previously the S Pen unable to write on the screen. Then samsung keyboard patch OTA was available. It solved the problem. Recently there was a firmware update. I did a update and performed a factory reset. Test out the S Pen on the screen it work fine without the Samsung Keyboard update. But I was still prompt for a update on the Samsung keyboard. Should I do a update?

Kind soul pls advise
Thanks
Nobody44

Just do it
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top