Hi guys.
My Note 3 has this weird problem. When I wake my phone, sometimes, the screen turns into a green hue. It returns to normal after I lock and unlock again though. The phone is about 4 months old and this has happened at most 10 times. Also, I'm not noticing any increase in the rate it occurs. It occurs randomly.
Does not seem to be a major problem but does anyone here have the slightest idea on what is causing this issue? Will it ever turn out to be a huge problem? Is it advisable to get it checked at the service centre and to get a replacement?
Any insight on this is very appreciated. Thanks.
My Note 3 has this weird problem. When I wake my phone, sometimes, the screen turns into a green hue. It returns to normal after I lock and unlock again though. The phone is about 4 months old and this has happened at most 10 times. Also, I'm not noticing any increase in the rate it occurs. It occurs randomly.
Does not seem to be a major problem but does anyone here have the slightest idea on what is causing this issue? Will it ever turn out to be a huge problem? Is it advisable to get it checked at the service centre and to get a replacement?
Any insight on this is very appreciated. Thanks.

