Hi
Would like to hear from you all.
I came across a shop that sells Sypigen slim armour view and it's only $25.50 bucks.
From my knowledge, the original costs more than $50.
FEELING a bit fishy, I ask whether is this original, and was surprised it's not. So it's sypigen choing set.
Anyone use it before?
Will the pocket screen works; it is interactive?
The sales staff told me it works, but his looks not so sure.
Thanks
Would like to hear from you all.
I came across a shop that sells Sypigen slim armour view and it's only $25.50 bucks.
From my knowledge, the original costs more than $50.
FEELING a bit fishy, I ask whether is this original, and was surprised it's not. So it's sypigen choing set.
Anyone use it before?
Will the pocket screen works; it is interactive?
The sales staff told me it works, but his looks not so sure.
Thanks
