Note 3 Wallpaper/Launcher Sharing Thread.

xjasonz

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
7,641
Reaction score
1
Lemme get the ball rolling... I m using Apex Launcher with Elegance Icons and iOS7 HD Theme and Zooper Widget for my clock.

zeam.jpg


j1o1.jpg
 

LiquidMan

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2005
Messages
106
Reaction score
3
No root, I use nova launcher and minimalistic text and black background lol.

Hide notifications and dock via nova launcher.

Take screenshot u can press power btn and center btn together.
 

drpanda

Master Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
3,721
Reaction score
58
hey bros, quite new to andriod.. how do I get rid of the default lock screen time and date to my widget? thanks
 

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
61,736
Reaction score
3,578
Ya it Nova
ya using premium version (got it @ 0.25c, when got promotion) but this one isit premium have i dunno wo?

It under nova setting -> folder -> folder preview (grid)

Bro you dock you using Nova? How you put multiple icons in a single square?

I think he bought e premium version...
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top