Note 3 water corroded.

pilico

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2011
Messages
620
Reaction score
16
Yesterday I brought my phone to the service centre to have it repaired.
They msg me at night telling me that my device is found water corroded and need to pay 600+ if want to repair it.

I never drop it in the water never use it in the rain how can it be corroded by water?

My phone start having problem right after I updated to the latest version- menu,home and back button not functioning at all! It was perfect before I updated to the latest version!
 
Last edited:

Hello_Kitty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2000
Messages
31,539
Reaction score
15,369
Maybe got splash by water??? eg from basin, rain???

I know you don't use UNDER the rain, but there is chances that rain got splash when you are near the windows or along pavements???
 

pikmin23

Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2010
Messages
210
Reaction score
0
lol liddat cheaper to get a brand new note 3 outside. ytd i saw it selling at qoo10 for $500
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top