Note 4 calling the wrong number??

hazardous

Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
315
Reaction score
17
Is anyone else facing this problem? I call someone from my contact list, the phone shows "call not connected" and at the same time dials another person from my list!

Its definitely not a case of my butter fingers. I even tried calling from whatsapp - call, but it still happens!

Happened about 10 times since using the phone
 

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
15,756
Reaction score
41
Is anyone else facing this problem? I call someone from my contact list, the phone shows "call not connected" and at the same time dials another person from my list!

Its definitely not a case of my butter fingers. I even tried calling from whatsapp - call, but it still happens!

Happened about 10 times since using the phone

Hmmm... interesting issue. Never encountered before in all the Samsung phone I used b4.

Some suggestion. Might not help but worth trying.

1) I will check the contact list to make sure it is not a contact list entry issue.

2) If all is fine, I will clear the contact apps cache and re-sync the contacts from Google and see if issue happened again.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top